To describe the epidemiology of critically ill patients admitted to Indian Intensive Care Units and the resources available to these units.
- To describe the geographical distribution of ICU/HDU facilities in Southern India
- To describe the resources available in these ICU/HDU units
- To describe the epidemiology, course and outcomes of patients admitted into these critical care units.
- To provide periodic quality metrics to individual participant ICUs of the registry
- To enable quality improvement and research studies using the registry as the platform